|Lempok Durian Pontianak - Indonesian|
2. 1 kg of sugar sand
3. 1 tsp salt
- Great Knife
- A large pot / cauldron
- Centong / digesters Dodoo
- Plastic packaging Lempok
How to Make:
1. Then grab the sides durian flesh from seeds, up to 4-5kg
2. Mix 1 kg of sugar and add 1 tsp salt.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan / skillet, heat it on the stove over medium heat
4. Lempok stirring constantly batter in skillet, until it takes Approximately stirring for 3-4 hours.
5. After Lempok sticky and thick / chewy, lift
6. Refrigerate until hardened Lempok, packed with plastic packaging.
Lempok Durian ready to be served